Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre urges all the staff who worked at Jeffrey Epstein’s homes to come forward with anything they know after Ghislaine Maxwell’s arrest on child sex trafficking charges
- Maxwell, 58, is awaiting her first court appearance in New York City
- She faces 35 years behind bars if convicted of child sex trafficking charges
- The charges relate to three unnamed victims who Maxwell allegedly trafficked long before she met Roberts Giuffre
- Roberts Giuffre claims Maxwell groomed her when she was 16 in 2000
- She has long claimed that Maxwell set up a 2001 night out in London with Prince Andrew and her when she was 17
- Roberts Giuffre claims she slept with Andrew that night – a claim he denies
- Now, Roberts Giuffre wants former staff to come forward to help nail a conviction
- Some of Epstein’s ex employees have been deposed in lawsuits and have participated in a recent Netflix documentary
- They say they often saw young girls around him but did not witness physical acts of sexual abuse
Prince Andrew’s accuser, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, has called on staff who worked in Jeffrey Epstein’s home to come forward with anything they know of his abuse of young girls in the wake of Ghislaine Maxwell’s arrest on child sex trafficking charges.
Maxwell, 58, is currently in the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn awaiting her first appearance. She is accused of procuring and grooming three underage girls for Epstein to abuse between 1994 and 1997, and prosecutors say she also had sex with the girls herself.
Roberts Giuffre has long alleged that Maxwell groomed her. She is not one of the women in the recent indictment but she sued Maxwell in 2015 alleging that she groomed her and abused her after picking her up in Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s Floridian club, in the late 1990s.
Roberts Giuffre also claims that Maxwell set up a night out in 2001 in London where she says she slept with Prince Andrew – a claim the royal vehemently denies.
On Monday night, as prosecutors continued to piece together their case against Maxwell, Giuffre Roberts urged anyone with knowledge of Epstein’s crimes to come forward.
‘Now is the time- more crucial than ever for Epstein’s staff at his homes to come forward to help put the pieces of this tangled spider web in order.
Virginia Roberts, then 17, with Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell in 2001. She claims she slept with Andrew that night. He denies it
Maxwell is now in custody awaiting her first court appearance on child sex trafficking charges. Epstein died in jail last August
‘Same goes towards associates and more importantly their victims. The time of being shamed is passing- let your voice be heard,’ she tweeted.
Epstein died in jail last August. He was found hanging in his cell while awaiting trial on child sex abuse charges.
His attorneys claim he was murdered, potentially to stop him from revealing damning information about other high profile people who might have also abused the girls he and Maxwell found.
Roberts Giuffre, pictured more recently, was the first to speak out publicly against Epstein and Maxwell
Maxwell was arrested on Thursday in New Hampshire. She has not yet been seen.
The last photograph of her emerged last August, days after Epstein’s arrest, and was taken at an In-N-Out Burger in L.A.
Since then, the FBI says she has been hiding out in New England, moving between properties and trying to evade law enforcement and the media.
She is due to appear in court on Friday via videolink.
If convicted, Maxwell faces up to 35 years behind bars.
Former staff of Epstein’s have spoken out about his crimes in the past. Some participated in a recent Netflix documentary about the late pedophile.
Others were deposed as part of lawsuits or were interviewed by police as part of their 2007 investigation into Epstein in Palm Beach.
They largely claimed that there were always young girls around but that they themselves never saw sexual abuse happening.