Two Jeffrey Epstein accusers drop their cases, suggesting they were paid from compensation fund


Two Jeffrey Epstein accusers drop their cases against his estate and Ghislaine Maxwell indicating they have been awarded money under victim’s compensation fund

  • Jennifer Araoz sued Ghislaine Maxwell in September but dropped the lawsuit against the British socialite on Monday
  • Araoz claimed that Maxwell, said to be Epstein’s madam, assisted in her recruitment as a sex slave when she was 14 
  • An unidentified woman who sued Epstein’s estate in December has also dropped her claims 
  • The two women dropping their cases could reflect that they were awarded money from the victims compensation fund set up for Epstein’s accuser 

Two women who were victims of Jeffrey Epstein have both independently dropped their cases against the pedophile’s estate and Ghislaine Maxwell, according to new court documents. 

Jennifer Araoz sued Maxwell, said to be Epstein’s madam, in September for allegedly assisting in her recruitment as a sex slave when she was 14. 

Araoz dropped her lawsuit against the British socialite on Monday, according to a Manhattan Supreme Court brief filing, the New York Post reports.

Jennifer Araoz sued Ghislaine Maxwell in September but dropped the lawsuit against the British socialite on Monday

Araoz claimed that Maxwell, said to be Epstein's madam, assisted in her recruitment as a sex slave when she was 14

Araoz claimed that Maxwell, said to be Epstein’s madam, assisted in her recruitment as a sex slave when she was 14

In a separate suit against Epstein's estate, Araoz claimed that the pedophile raped her when she was just 15. The case is still pending

In a separate suit against Epstein’s estate, Araoz claimed that the pedophile raped her when she was just 15. The case is still pending

An unidentified woman who sued Epstein’s estate in December has also dropped her claims, according to court records from Friday. 

That woman, who anonymously sued under the name Jane Doe VII, was part of a group of nine accusers in the suit.  

She claimed in the lawsuit that she was sexually abused by Epstein in 2007 when she was 22 years old.

The two dropping their cases could reflect that they were awarded money from the victims compensation fund set up for Epstein’s accuser. 

In a separate suit against Epstein’s estate, Araoz claimed that the pedophile raped her when she was just 15. The case is still pending.  

Last week, Araoz launched a foundation to help other victims of sexual abuse. 



Read more at DailyMail.co.uk