Do you have an exhaustive routine that involves heavy pressure on your skin? Do you have to apply makeup and roam around in the harsh weather? Well, your lifestyle might affect your skin a lot, but as you use some amazing beauty products, that would help to replenish the loss. We have discussed some steps that you might have to follow in order to retain the natural elements of your skin. Your skin follows different care routines for the day as well as for the night.
You skincare routine during the day should be the following:
- Cleansing your skin: while you get up in the morning your skin seeks care. Wash your face with warm water and then apply the cleanser that suits your skin.
- Toning your skin: Toners are harsh and assumed to irritate the skin and shrink the pores. While the toners do not literarily shrink the pores, they serve as the delivery system for skin nourishing agents like Vitamin B derivatives, antioxidants, and skin toning acids. Toners are expected to bring back the PH of skin next to using harsh soaps.
- Antioxidant serum: The serums are thought to be nutrient-dense and super-concentrated liquid base that keeps the skin supple and soft. Serums serve various purposes like neutralizing the damage from UV rays, diminishing the skin’s inflammatory response or protecting from environmental pollutants.
- Eye cream: You must use an eye cream, applying them at least twice a day, so as to prevent the formation of fine lines or collagen loss. This helps to keep your eyelid skin elastic. Wearing sunglasses can protect you from the damage caused by UV rays.
- Spot treatment: If you face acne, it might leave spots on your skin. Benzoyl peroxide is a common acne spot treating ingredient, which works at least one to three hours and successfully removes the spot. In fact, this is quite a drying agent and it’s better to use it on areas where the spots are prominent.
- Moisturizer: Moisturizer is required by most of us even though the body secretes its own sebum, oily produce that keeps the skin moist in its own natural way. Moisturizer is required by the body, and it’s better to apply when the skin is still in a moist state.
- Sunscreen: Sunscreen should be the last thing you apply before you go away in the sun. Without other cosmetics like toner, moisturizer sunscreen doesn’t work properly. They will have to be absorbed into the skin in order to work perfectly. You may use a physical or a mineral sunscreen that might work physically for blocking the UV rays effectively. In case you apply sunscreen before the application of moisturizer, sunscreen would surely not work.
Your skincare during the night should be the following:
- Cleansing: If you are wearing makeup during the day, get rid of all the clogging agents, dirt, and oil with the use of a cleansing agent. You may use a double cleanser, which enables you to clean the makeup first and then general cleansing your face.
- Toning: During the night, you would like to layer your skin with various types of skin boosters, especially with beauty-enhancing waters, mist, and hydrating serums. The purpose of the toner is actually hydrating your skin and delivering the right treatment.
- Eye cream: Eye creams are functional in treating irregularities like crow’s feet, dark circles, and also protect the delicate area of your eyes. Apply the eye cream so that your eye remains protected from agents causing skin irritation.
- Treatment with serums and peels: As you sleep your skin does the regular repair, restoration job. Most of your skin requires treatment like exfoliation, antiaging solution, and peptide application. The evening treatment of your skin depends a lot on the condition your skin is going through at the moment.
- Moisturizing with night cream: Your skin must have gone through a lot during the day. Irregularities involve exposure to the sun, dirt, pollutants, use of make-up, and harsh soaps that take away the remaining moisturizer of your skin. Apply a soothing night crème so that your skin may have an opportunity to regain all the irregularities and get back to normalcy.
Apart from using all these products, you may depend on natural therapy like applying a pack of curd and gram flour for cleaning your skin. Apart from using chemical products, the use of natural ingredients helps in retaining the natural moisture, without any harmful side effects.