Travis Scott is seen pacing outside his $14million Houston mansion


Travis Scott has been seen for the first time since last week’s Astroworld disaster pacing outside his $14million Houston mansion where he’s hiding out with girlfriend Kylie Jenner, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Travis, real name Jacques Webster, was spotted on the phone, wrapped in a $1,600 Hermès blanket and pacing with his back turned to the cameras as it’s revealed another victim died Thursday, bringing the death toll from the crowd surge to nine. 

Bharti Shahani, a 22-year-old college student from Texas, succumbed to her injuries sustained at last week’s festival after being declared brain dead on Tuesday. 

On Wednesday afternoon, Travis’ top-notch legal team led by high-powered attorney Neal Manne arrived at the gated mansion as up to 60 lawsuits with at least 150 plaintiffs have come flooding in against the rapper and Live Nation Entertainment. 

Manne and three other attorneys were met by Travis’ security team and quickly ushered inside, where they stayed for about 45 minutes. 

Travis has been holed up at the home with 24-hour security and at least five security guards since last Friday’s tragedy.

Travis Scott is seen for the first time since last week’s Astroworld disaster pacing outside his $14million Houston mansion where he’s hiding out with girlfriend Kylie Jenner, DailyMail.com can reveal 

Bharti Shahani, a senior at Texas A&M, died on Thursday from injuries sustained at Astroworld

Bharti Shahani, a senior at Texas A&M, died on Thursday from injuries sustained at Astroworld

Travis has been holed up with girlfriend Kylie Jenner at the home with 24-hour security and at least five security guards since last Friday's tragedy that claimed nine lives

Travis has been holed up with girlfriend Kylie Jenner at the home with 24-hour security and at least five security guards since last Friday’s tragedy that claimed nine lives 

Travis, real name Jacques Webster, was spotted on the phone and pacing with his back turned to the cameras on Tuesday

Travis, real name Jacques Webster, was spotted on the phone and pacing with his back turned to the cameras on Tuesday

Travis, real name Jacques Webster, was spotted on the phone and pacing with his back turned to the cameras on Tuesday 

Not many know about Travis' mansion in his hometown of Houston's trendy museum district. He bought the 12,042 sq ft home in 2019 under the name Trapp Trust, according to county records

Not many know about Travis’ mansion in his hometown of Houston’s trendy museum district. He bought the 12,042 sq ft home in 2019 under the name Trapp Trust, according to county records

His top-notch legal team headed by high-powered attorney Neal Manne were seen arriving at the mansion

His top-notch legal team headed by high-powered attorney Neal Manne were seen arriving at the mansion

Manne and three other attorneys were met by Travis' security team and quickly ushered inside, where they stayed for about 45 minutes

Manne and three other attorneys were met by Travis’ security team and quickly ushered inside, where they stayed for about 45 minutes

In a press conference Thursday afternoon, Shahani’s father Sunny said: ‘It was the wrong day and the wrong time for her to go to the concert, Astroworld.’ 

She had attended Friday’s festival with her sister and cousin who all got separated during the crowd rush. Her father says they searched for her in various hospitals after losing touch with her, eventually finding her in critical condition at Houston Methodist.

Shahani was a student at Texas A&M, where she had switched her major from chemical engineering to computer science, her father said.

‘She was like an angel for us. She was the head of the family. She was very nice to us. Always calm, always listened, and she had a bright future,’ her father said. ‘Only thing I request from you all is to please, please make sure you request justice. I do not want somebody else’s daughter to go like this.’

Travis Scott is being sued by at least 150 victims for ‘inciting mayhem’ and stands to lose ‘billions’ after more than 300 people were treated at an emergency field hospital in the aftermath, 11 others went into cardiac arrest and dozens more were knocked unconscious. 

Powerhouse Texas attorney Thomas J. Henry said his firm is being contacted by ‘more and more’ injured people by the hour and ‘the damages suffered by [the Astroworld tragedy’s] victims could total in the billions.’ 

Travis’ attorney Neal Manne is a managing partner at Susman Godfrey in Houston and according to the company’s website, he was named attorney of the year in Texas for 2017.

Manne represented death row inmates on a Pro Bono basis and reportedly charges up to $2,000/ hour.   

Not many know about Travis’ mansion in his hometown of Houston’s trendy museum district. He bought the 12,042 sq ft home in 2019 under the name Trapp Trust, according to county records.  

The three bedroom, six bathroom house is located less than four miles from where the deadly Astroworld festival was held. 

This comes as it’s revealed Travis and Drake partied together after the concert and the families of the victims say his apology isn’t enough. 

The three bedroom, six bathroom house is located less than four miles from where the deadly Astroworld festival was held

The three bedroom, six bathroom house is located less than four miles from where the deadly Astroworld festival was held

A Range Rover is seen coming out of Travis Scott's gated home

 A Range Rover is seen coming out of Travis Scott’s gated home 

Travis and Kylie have been holed up at his mansion in his hometown of Houston since last Friday's tragedy

Travis and Kylie have been holed up at his mansion in his hometown of Houston since last Friday’s tragedy 

Travis' estate includes a three story main house, two pools and outdoor entertainment pavilion and a separate guest house

Travis’ estate includes a three story main house, two pools and outdoor entertainment pavilion and a separate guest house

According to the property listing, the home was 'built for entertaining and has hosted many dignitaries and public figures'

According to the property listing, the home was ‘built for entertaining and has hosted many dignitaries and public figures’

Travis Scott faces new fury as it emerged that he went to an after-party with Drake after the deadly festival. 

‘Travis didn’t know the severity of the situation when he arrived at the party,’ a source told TMZ, adding that the rapper left the party when deaths had been confirmed. 

But a ‘mass casualty event’ had been declared by city officials 30 minutes before he cut his performance short.

The 30-year-old faced a new wave of backlash over an eerie video which shows him singing ‘yeah’ repeatedly into a microphone as an unconscious fan was carried out just a few feet away from him.  

Video from the night shows Travis singing as the limp body of one of his fans is handed up to security guards. People look up to the rapper and cry out for him to ‘stop’ but he appears to stare directly back at the harrowing scene and continue singing his ‘creepy’ auto-tuned dirge.

Separate footage from a few seconds before shows him interrupting his performance to call for help for someone in the crowd who is ‘passed out.’ It’s not clear whether he is referring to the man who appears in the subsequent clip.

The rapper paused the show on at least three occasions but failed to stop the concert despite ambulances trying to make their way through the crowds amid desperate cries for help, including by some who mounted the stage. 

People reacting to the video called it ‘nightmarish’ and ‘surreal’, while others said that even if Travis had paused it was ‘definitely not a good look to keep doing his weird humming and not completely stopping the show.’  

On top of that, a security plan from the festival obtained by the Houston Chronicle inexplicably instructs staff to refer to dead concertgoers as ‘Smurfs,’ after the blue animated characters.

Scott then continues his performance as the stricken casualty is treated at the side of the festival by police officers and members of the security team

The victim being laid on the ground, he appears to be unconscious throughout

Travis Scott faces new fury as it emerged that he went to an after-party with Drake after the deadly festival 

An ambulance was seen making its way through the crowd during the Astroworld music festival in Houston

An ambulance was seen making its way through the crowd during the Astroworld music festival in Houston

Couple: The reality star, 24, sent her 'deepest condolences' to the families of the eight people who died during a stampede at the festival in Houston, Texas on Friday (pictured with Travis Scott in 2019)

Kylie wrote: 'Travis and I are broken and devastated. My thoughts and prayers are with all who lost their lives, were injured or affected in anyway by yesterday's events'

Kylie wrote: ‘Travis and I are broken and devastated. My thoughts and prayers are with all who lost their lives, were injured or affected in anyway by yesterday’s events’

Jenner is expecting her second child by Scott who is pictured performing the night of the tragedy at the Astroworld Festival in Houston, Texas

Jenner is expecting her second child by Scott who is pictured performing the night of the tragedy at the Astroworld Festival in Houston, Texas

Now furious victims and families of the deceased are demanding that Travis be held accountable for the tragedy. 

Statement from Travis Scott’s team 

Over the last week, Travis Scott and his team have been actively exploring routes of connection with each and every family affected by the tragedy through the appropriate liaisons. 

He is distraught by the situation and desperately wishes to share his condolences and provide aid to them as soon as possible, but wants to remain respectful of each family’s wishes on how they’d best like to be connected.

To those families who would like to reach out directly to his team, please send an email to the below address where we will have a team on hand to assist.

As well as representing the 150 victims, attorney Henry has named the organizers Live Nation and the venue, NRG stadium as defendants, with dozens more cases expected to follow.

‘More and more injured victims are contacting my firm by the hour,’ said Henry. ‘While we are all still working to understand the full scope of the Astroworld tragedy, I believe the damages suffered by its victims could total in the billions.’ 

On Wednesday Henry said, ‘That lawsuit will be amended day by day. It’s about 150 people at the moment, but I expect probably by tomorrow lunch it’ll be about 150 and, by the end of the day based on the trends I am seeing and people reaching out to my law firm, that it may get as high as 200 by the end of the day tomorrow.’ 

The rapper, who said he was ‘devastated’ about the deaths and couldn’t ‘imagine anything like this happening,’ has been convicted twice for encouraging fans to jump security barriers and rush the stage at previous concerts. 

Drake, 35, called it a ‘devastating tragedy’ in an Instagram post Sunday night, saying: ‘My heart is broken for the families and friends of those who lost their lives and for anyone who is suffering.

‘I will continue to pray for all of them and will be of service in any way I can. May God be with you all.’

Travis’ pregnant girlfriend Kylie Jenner sent her ‘deepest condolences’ to the families of the the victims. 

Taking to Instagram, Kylie said in a statement: ‘Travis and I are broken and devastated. My thoughts and prayers are with all who lost their lives, were injured or affected in anyway by yesterday’s events.

‘I want to make it clear we weren’t aware of any fatalities until the news came out after the show and in no world would have continued filming or performing.

‘I am sending my deepest condolences to all the families during this difficult time and will be praying for the healing of everyone who has been impacted.’  

Travis Scott and Drake could pay ‘billions’ in damages as 150 victims join lawsuit suing the rappers after deadly crush at Astroworld concert 

Travis Scott and Drake could pay ‘billions’ in damages after a lawsuit involving 150 people injured in the deadly crush at the Astroworld concert was announced.

Powerhouse Texas attorney Thomas J. Henry, father of Liam Payne’s girlfriend Maya Henry, says that he is being contacted by more people ‘by the hour.’

Eight people were killed at the NRG stadium on Friday night, more than 300 people received treatment at an emergency field hospital set up there, 11 others went into cardiac arrest and dozens more were knocked unconscious. 

‘More and more injured victims are contacting my firm by the hour,’ said Henry. ‘I believe the damages suffered by its victims could total in the billions.’

Among his clients is 23-year-old concertgoer Kristian Paredes whose complaint accuses Scott and Drake of ‘inciting mayhem’ at the event.

The eight dead (L-R): Rodolfo 'Rudy' Pena, 23; Jacob Jurinek, 20; Franco Patino, 21; Brianna Rodriguez, 16; Danish Baig, 27; Axel Acosta, 21; John Hilgert, 14; Madison Dubiski, 23.

The eight dead (L-R): Rodolfo ‘Rudy’ Pena, 23; Jacob Jurinek, 20; Franco Patino, 21; Brianna Rodriguez, 16; Danish Baig, 27; Axel Acosta, 21; John Hilgert, 14; Madison Dubiski, 23.

Texas-resident Paredes says he was left ‘severely injured’ and is demanding $1 million to cover the costs of his healthcare treatment.

He ‘felt an immediate push’ at the front of the general admission section as Travis Scott got on stage, the complaint said. 

‘Many begged security guards hired by Live Nation Entertainment for help, but were ignored.’

The suit, filed in Houston’s Harris County court, claims Scott ‘had incited mayhem and chaos at prior events’ and that ‘defendants knew or should have known of (Scott’s) prior conduct.’

The suit also accuses Canadian rap superstar Drake, who joined Scott’s headline set, of contributing to the surge.

‘As Drake came onstage alongside of Travis Scott he helped incite the crowd even though he knew of Travis Scott’s prior conduct,’ the complaint charges.

He continued to perform even as the ‘crowd became out of control’ and the ‘crowd mayhem continued,’ it added. 

High-profile attorney Ben Crump announced Sunday he had also filed suit against Scott and Astroworld.   

Crump has represented the families of police killing victims George Floyd and Breonna Taylor.

He and co-counsel Bob Hilliard filed suit Sunday on behalf of 21-year-old concertgoer Noah Gutierrez, who described ‘a scene of chaos and desperation.’

The lawyers said they expected to file suit on behalf of other concertgoers during the week.

‘We are hearing horrific accounts of the terror and helplessness people experienced – the horror of a crushing crowd and the awful trauma of watching people die while trying unsuccessfully to save them,’ Crump and Hilliard said in the statement.

‘We urge others who suffered physical or emotional injury or witnessed the events of that day to contact us.’   

Read more at DailyMail.co.uk