Man shot dead after Dolphins-Bills game identified as Buffalo fan Dylan Isaacs… family mourns ‘senseless act’ after 30-year-old was killed following row near Hard Rock Stadium

The man shot and killed near the Hard Rock Stadium – just hours after the Miami Dolphins game on Sunday night – has been identified as Buffalo Bills fan from Canada.

Dylan Isaacs, 30, was reportedly walking through traffic with friends after the game when, according to his aunt, he was struck by a car.

According to reports, Isaacs and his friends then chased after the vehicle. The suspect got out and fired several rounds before fleeing. Isaacs died at the scene.

‘To our understanding, they were walking to their vehicle and a car had pulled out and hit Dylan,’ Isaacs’ aunt, Cecelia Skye, told NBC Miami. ‘I don’t know if it knocked him over or how hard it did hit him, but him and his friend started chasing the car as it sped away.’

Miami Gardens police have reportedly said the car at the center of the incident was later found in West Palm Beach. 

The man killed after the Miami Dolphins-Buffalo Bills game has been identified as Dylan Isaacs

Officers were alerted to a man that had been shot shortly before midnight on Sunday

Officers were alerted to a man that had been shot shortly before midnight on Sunday 

‘It was a senseless act,’ Skye told NBC Miami. ‘They just didn’t want (the driver) hurting anybody else. It was just a game. It’s a sport that’s supposed to be competitive, but there’s no room for violence.’ 

She added: ‘He was very much loved… we have a big family here. Everyone is gonna miss him. I miss him dearly.’

Police have yet to formally identify Isaacs as the victim but a family friend, Ashley Cooke, has set up a GoFundMe page to help his mother Sue with ‘funeral arrangements, burial and travel costs… to bring her son home to Six Nations, Canada where he will laid to rest.’

As of Tuesday evening, the page had raised $83,807 – nearly double its original target of $50,000.

Officers were originally alerted to a man that had been shot shortly before midnight on Sunday and when they arrived, police units assigned to the Dolphins game were already on scene to administer chest compressions to the victim.

Jae Jackson, a man who said he heard the gunfire and ran over to help, said Isaacs was breathing hard after he was shot. 

The witness told NBC6: ‘He looked like he was going to fight through especially when his girlfriend tapped him on the shoulder and told him, “You’re strong, you’re going to make it” and he lifted his arm up.’

A GoFundMe page has been set up to help Isaacs' mother Sue with funeral arrangements

A GoFundMe page has been set up to help Isaacs’ mother Sue with funeral arrangements 

Shocking footage (pictured above) showed the victim's body covered in tarp

Shocking footage (pictured above) showed the victim’s body covered in tarp 

But when the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue arrived, they pronounced the victim dead. Investigators were at the scene and blocked off an area inside a nearby shopping center overnight.

Shocking footage showed the victim’s body covered in tarp early on Monday morning as several police vehicles stood nearby.

Witness Mr Jackson said he could hear four gunshots being fired. 

‘Even for beating someone’s car, that’s not something someone should lose their life for,’ he added.

The Dolphins lost 21-14 to the Buffalo Bills on Sunday night.