Secret men’s business: Males confess the things they don’t want women to know – from signs they’re cheating to why they can never be ‘just friends’ with the opposite sex
- Men have revealed the habits and thoughts they hide from women
- KIIS FM’s Kyle Sandilands compiled the list with his manager, Bruno Bouchet
- Bruno claimed ‘every man’ fantasises about a threesome with his partner’s friend
- Both agreed men are ‘incapable’ of maintaining a purely platonic friendship
- Other men said they are so ‘desperate’ for validation, every compliment counts
Men are ‘incapable’ of having female friends they would never sleep with and fantasise about sex with ‘every woman’ they meet, Australian radio host Kyle Sandilands has claimed.
The shock-jock presenter from Sydney’s KIIS 106.5 FM compiled a list of secret thoughts and habits men try to hide from women with male listeners and his manager Bruno Bouchet, who shared them with co-host Jackie O live on air.
The revelations come after Jackie and her female colleagues last week confessed to embarrassing things like shaving their genitals with their partner’s facial razor and stuffing their underwear with toilet paper instead of sanitary pads.
Bruno started the segment by admitting it’s biologically impossible for men to maintain platonic friendships.
‘Even a female friend who they’ve had for 10 or 15 years, even if they’ve not slept with them, they would. There’s no such thing as “just a friendship” with a guy,’ he said.
All men fantasise about threesomes with their partner’s best friend, according to radio host Kyle Sandilands (right) and his manager Bruno Bouchet (stock image left)
Bruno, who is happily married, also claimed all men dream of having a threesome with their partner and her best friend.
Asked by Jackie if that desire only applies if the friend is attractive, Bruno said ‘it doesn’t even matter’ what they look like.
‘Whether you want to do it or not, you’ve definitely pictured it,’ Kyle added.
Both agreed that any man who denies having this fantasy is ‘a liar’.
Bruno told Jackie that men imagine sleeping with every woman they encounter at work, on public transport, in the supermarket and even walking along the path.
‘You’re saying, when I’m walking down the street at any stage when I see a guy, at some stage they’re going to imagine me naked and how they’d do me in bed?’ Jackie asked.
‘Sometimes not even in bed – what they’d do to you right there if they were allowed,’ Kyle replied.
Both claimed men are physically ‘incapable’ of maintaining a platonic relationship with a female because they fantasise about having sex with ‘every woman’ they meet (stock image)
Secret men’s business: Men confess things women don’t know
* ‘It’s biologically impossible for men to maintain platonic friendships with women’
* ‘Men dream of having a threesome with their partner and her best friend’
* ‘Men imagine sleeping with women they encounter at work, on public transport, in the supermarket and even walking along the path’
* ‘If a man keeps a spare set of clothes or deodorant in the boot of his car, it’s almost certain he is cheating on his partner’
What other men say:
* ‘We’re so desperate for validation. Any compliment we get, even if we answer with a grunt, will be cherished until the day we die’
* ‘When it comes to providing for the family, we generally put on a brave-face and act content, but we’re secretly freaking out that we aren’t doing enough’
* ‘Men pretty much have next to nil mental support. We need some emotional support too. Many people who seem to be fine are mentally crumbled and emotionally shattered’
* ‘When you ask what we’re thinking, ‘nothing’ typically means ‘something dumb as all hell’
* ‘Most guys I know aren’t afraid of commitment, they are afraid of committing to the wrong person, and that is a reasonable fear’
* ‘Yes, we check people out. No, it doesn’t mean we’re unhappy’
* ‘Most of us don’t cheat and won’t cheat, but we also won’t get involved if someone we know is cheating’
* ‘As an older man, we don’t expect you to look like a supermodel as we age together. Yes, at times I do see you as I did 30 years ago and every wrinkle and flaw disappears. Yes, there are times I see every wrinkle and flaw, and know how you got every one of them. They are beautiful too’
Bruno (pictured) said men who rush to shower immediately after coming home are likely to be cheating on their partners
Next, Bruno revealed telltale signs of male infidelity.
If a man keeps a spare set of clothes or deodorant in the boot of his car, he said it’s almost certain he is cheating on his partner.
The same is true if a man rushes to shower ‘within five minutes’ of coming home, according to Kyle and Bruno, who said they are likely washing away evidence of being intimate with someone else.
In the early days of a relationship, Bruno said men often search through their partner’s bathroom to determine whether they use intimate cleansing products, which level of sanitary towel absorption they require and how clean they keep their toilet.
A caller to the show said he and all his male friends sit on the toilet for up to an hour a few times a week just to get ‘peace and quiet’ away from their partners.