Three knives, a shovel, a handgun and black ski mask among evidence taken from Bryan Kohberger’s parents’ house and his white Hyundai, newly unsealed search warrant reveals
- Pennsylvania police released the full list in an unsealed warrant on Thursday
- It includes knives, a gun, ammunition and books, a laptop and a cellphone
- A ‘note from Bryan to Dad’ was also taken but its contents are unknown
- SCROLL DOWN FOR A FULL LIST OF THE EVIDENCE SEIZED
- READ MORE: Kohberger was fired just three weeks into his job at a fishing lake
The full list of items seized by Pennsylvania police from Bryan Kohberger’s parents’ house was revealed on Thursday and includes multiple knives, a handgun with ammunition and a black mask.
Police also seized a shovel from the accused murderer’s white Hyundai Elantra, along with multiple ZipLock bags, hiking boots and a wrench.
They removed the car seats, a door panel and the brake and gas pedals from the vehicle for testing too.
Kohberger was arrested at his parents’ home in Albrightsville on December 30 after driving from Idaho to Pennsylvania with his father.
Bryan Kohberger will return to court in June. He is shown in custody in January
Cops tied him to the gruesome quadruple murder of four college kids after tracking his white Hyundai to the scene. They also matched his DNA to a sample that was left on a knife sheath found at the scene.
The murder weapon was not recovered at the house.
But the newly unsealed warrant reveals cops seized three knives from Kohberger’s parents’ property, including one in another sheath.
Police also seized a ‘black mask’, which is not dissimilar to the black ski mask described by the surviving roommate who saw the murderer leave the scene on November 13.
Police seized 63 items from Kohberger’s parent’s house, including multiple items of clothing, books, documents, bills and prescriptions.
Police had been watching Kohberger for days before they raided the house in the early hours of December 30.
The 28-year-old criminal psychology student is due back in court in June. He is yet to enter a plea.
Kohberger is accused of stabbing Maddie Mogen, Kaylee Goncalves, Xana Kernodle and Ethan Chapin on November 13 in a savage, unexplained quadruple murder.
The off-campus house where the killings took place is soon to be demolished.
Police say they not only traced his car to the scene, but that they also matched a DNA sample to Kohberger’s.
Another search warrant that was unsealed earlier this week revealed cops also took a flashlight, medical gloves and Kohberger’s underwear.
Cops seized a shovel, wrench, hiking boots, car registration and tire irons from Kohberger’s car
The Kohberger family home in Albrightsville, Pennsylvania
THE FULL LIST OF EVIDENCE TAKEN FROM BRYAN KOHBERGER’S HOUSE
- Book with underlining on page 118
- AT&T bill for Bryan C. Kohberger
- Glock 22 Gen S. 40 Caliber serial #BMXVSQI
- Smith & Wesson pocket knife
- Folder containing vehicle paperwork
- Acer laptop
- Green leafy substance in green container
- Green leafy substance in plastic bag
- White paper with password
- Power cable
- Cell phone
- Three Glock 40 caliber magazines (empty)
- Black face masks
- Black gloves
- 1 black hat 1 black mask
- Personal identifying documents
- New Balance shoes
- Dark colored jacket
- Dark jackets
- Dark color shirts
- Dark color pants
- Clear plastic glove
- Laptop with damage
- Record of sale Glock 22. Gen s 40 Caliber
- Item photographed but not taken
- Note in desk
- Criminal psychology book
- XL Columbia Navy fleece
- A man’s hand drawing
- 10 (non legible) inside glove inside box
- Various criminology books, notes, license, card
- Dark color hats
- Black gloves
- Washington State University paperwork
- Note from Bryan from Montana
- Medical documents
- Court documents
- Note to Dad from Bryan
- Colored spiral notebook
- Dark colored clothes
- HP all-in-one computer
- Dark clothes in laundry basket
- Taylor cutlery knife with leather sheath
- Four buccal swabs
- 2 pair of dark colored boots
- 1 pair of brown boots
FROM THE WHITE HYUNDAI ELANTRA:
- Ziplock bag with pink zipper
- Plastic baggie with green zipper
- 7 quarters
- 36 dimes
- 32 nickels
- 8 pennies
- Car insurance card
- Car registration
- Hiking boots
- Comfort Inn room key holder and stay information
- Tire irons
- Floor mats
- Reflective vest
- Used water bottles
- Door panel
- Seats and seat cushions
- Brake pedal
- Gas pedal
- Phone charger
- Band aid
- Seat Belt
FROM PREVIOUSLY UNSEALED WARRANT;
- One silver flashlight
- Four medical style gloves
- White Arizona jean co. large t-shirt
- Champion WSU large black sweatshirt
- Pair of black and white size 13 Nike shoes
- Pair of black Under Armour socks
- Under Armour black large shorts
- Under Armour black boxers large
- One buccal swab