The start date for I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! 2023 has been confirmed.
During an ad break on Monday’s Good Morning Britain, ITV revealed that IAC will begin on Sunday November 19.
The teaser saw hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly working at a luxury jungle retreat, but ended with the launch date appearing on-screen for the very first time.
Confirmation of the I’m A Celebrity start date comes as the jungle campmates began to land in Australia ahead of new series.
Frankie Dettori, 52, has been tipped to be heading in to the jungle to challenge himself in some terrifying challenges in the jungle after his retirement.
OMG! The start date for I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! 2023 has been confirmed with ITV revealing that IAC will begin on Sunday November 19
Exciting! A new teaser saw hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly working at a luxury jungle retreat, but ended with the launch date appearing on-screen for the very first time
According to The Mirror, the jockey was spotted in Australia after landing in the country during the early hours of Monday morning.
Speaking on social media the day before, Frankie confirmed that he would be boarding a flight to Melbourne from California.
He said: ‘Hi everyone, I am here in California at the moment. I will get on the plane after racing, I’m coming to Melbourne for the Melbourne Cup.
Unfortunately, this year I’m suspended, so I can ride but I will support the Melbourne Cup carnival for the week, see some old friends riding and have a smashing time at the racing. Hopefully we see some good winners, so make sure you come and see us.’
The publication reports that Frankie will be doing ‘promotional work’ in Melbourne before heading over to Brisbane to ‘be holed up in isolation for a few days.’
A spokesperson for ITV previously told MailOnline: ‘Any names suggested for I’m A Celebrity are just speculation.’
Frankie has reportedly told his friends his greatest concern about starring in the upcoming series of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
The jockey has been tipped to be heading straight to Australia to munch on some creepy crawlies and challenge himself in some terrifying challenges in the jungle after his retirement.
Getting ready: I’m A Celebrity’s first ‘contestant’, Frankie Dettori, 52, has touched down in Australia ahead of the series launch (pictured last week in the UK)
It has been reported that the sportsman is keen to star in the ITV show, but isn’t as worried about the bugs or trials as he is about his appearance.
Speaking to The Sun, a source revealed: ‘Frankie is excited for the jungle but is just worried about who will do his hair while he is there!’
Frankie, who announced his retirement from horse racing after 35 years in December last year, was reported to be joining I’m A Celeb last month.
A TV insider told The Sun: ‘Frankie is a superstar signing for jungle casting producers as he is a legend in the horse racing world and would be reality TV gold.
‘He might be pint-sized, but his personality is larger than life and he has real charm and a sense of humour.
‘Frankie would be brilliant in the Bushtucker Trials too as being competitive is second nature to him. He’s got a wealth of stories he could tell around the campfire too to keep other campmates entertained.
‘Plus, as a jockey, he’s had to keep his weight down his whole life so he can help coach the other starving contestants surviving on rice and beans.’