Rudy Giuliani was tricked by Sacha Baron Cohen into going to hotel room with ‘Borat’s daughter’ and is shown lying back with his hand down his pants before actor bursts in on them
- President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani appears in the forthcoming ‘Borat Subsequent Moviefilm’
- The Guardian reported Wednesday that Giuliani is interviewd by ‘Borat’s daughter’ Tutar, who poses as a conservative news reporter
- After she removes his mic, he is seen reclining on a bed and putting his hand down his pants, only to be interrupted by Cohen’s Borat character
- ‘She’s 15. She’s too old for you,’ the actor screams, waving the former New York City mayor off his ‘daughter,’ played by actress Maria Bakalova
- The incident occurred in July and Giuliani had talked about it with The New York Post, telling Page Six that he had called the cops on the strange man
Hands down, Rudy Giuliani might star in one of the most awkward scenes in Sacha Baron Cohen’s new ‘Borat Subsequent Moviefilm,’ which will be released on Amazon Prime Friday.
The Guardian reported that Giuliani is interviewed by Borat’s ‘daughter’ Tutar, posing a conservative reporter, who then brings him to a hotel room, where he reclines on a bed and seemingly puts his hands down his pants, only to be interrupted by Cohen’s Borat character.
‘She’s 15. She’s too old for you,’ Cohen screams and waves Giuliani off his daughter, played by actress Maria Bakalova.
The forthcoming ‘Borat Subsequent Moviefilm’ features a prank on President Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who is interviewed by Borat’s ‘daughter’ in a New York City hotel suite
Rudy Giuliani leans back after actress Maria Bakalova takes his mic off and seemingly puts his hands down his pants
Maria Bakalova is seen taking off the microphone of Rudy Giuliani in the new ‘Borat Subsequent Moviefilm,’ which will be released on Amazon Prime Friday
Rudy Giuliani said that Sacha Baron Cohen’s Borat burst in on them next and created such a commotion that he called the cops
Giuliani described the situation in July, but neglected to mention he may have been caught in a compromising position.
‘This guys comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say a pink transgender outfit,’ President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer told Page Six at The New York Post. ‘It was a pink bikini, with lace, underneath a translucent mesh top, it looked absurd. He had a beard, bare legs, and wasn’t waht I would call distractingly attractive.’
Giuliani didn’t recognize the man as Cohen right away.
He also called the cops.
‘This person comes in yelling and screaming, and I thought this must be a scam or a shake-down, so I reported it to the police. He then ran away,’ the ex- New York City mayor said.
The incident occurred at the Mark Hotel in New York City.