‘I do 10,000x more than this… and I’m unemployed!’ Businesswoman, 30, who runs $200M company portfolio is ruthlessly mocked for sharing ‘insane’ work schedule (which includes mani-pedis, workouts and ‘walk breaks’)
- Leila Hormozi shared her routine online and bragged how it made her successful
- The 30-year-old blocks out time to eat with her husband as well as working out
- She has been mocked by thousands online who say her job could ‘disappear’
- Leila herself says her days are ‘insanely boring’ but that is how she gets ahead
A businesswoman who has a multimillion-dollar company portfolio has been ruthlessly mocked online for sharing her ‘insane’ work schedule.
Leila Hormozi, 30, bragged about her empire with her husband Alex on Twitter and posted her calendar on the social media website.
But she was quickly criticized by thousands of people for her routine – which includes mani-pedis, coffee breaks, walks, time put aside to record YouTube videos and working out in her home gym.
Leila, managing partner and CEO of Acquisition.com, says she runs a $200million portfolio of businesses and her schedule isn’t ‘woke’.
Leila Hormozi, 30, bragged about her empire with her husband Alex on Twitter and posted her calendar on the social media website
She claims that her schedule was jam-packed in a screenshot of her Google Calendar, which she shared online before being mocked ruthlessly
Businesswoman’s ‘insane’ working week:
- 5-7am: Prep meetings, Asana, email, sort resumes
- 7-9am: Gym
- 11-11.45am: Meet with portfolio company COO
- 12pm: Weekly creative meeting
- 12.30pm: Weekly CEO/EA meeting
- 1.30pm: PortCO//Acq.com
- 2-3pm: Lunch
- 3-4pm: Acquisition.com meeting
- 5pm: Investor call//Alex &Leila Re
- 6-6.45pm: BLOCK – Wrap up/overflow/walk
- 7-8.30pm: Dinner with portfolio company
- 5-6.30am: Emails/5×5/Asana
- 7-9am: Gym
- 9.15-11.30am: BLOCK – Content/work
- 11.30am-12.30pm: Nail & Pedi at Vegas Bar with Chloe
- 12.30pm: BLOCK – Travel
- 1.15pm: Team touch base Portco
- 1.30pm: PortCo/Acquisition.com
- 2-3pm: Lunch – Do not book
- 3pm: Caleb & Leili
- 3.30-4.15pm: GL/PL & ACQ.com
- 4.15-5pm: Interview with candidate and Leili Hormozi
- 5pm: Quinn Fulmer
- 5.30pm: Candidate
- 6-6.45pm: Type up interview notes to send
- 7-9pm: Dinner
- 6.45-10.05am: Coffee/walk/workout
- 11-11.45am: Record YTVideo
- 12.30pm: Caleb and Leila chat
- 1pm: Lunch – Do not book
- 1.30pm: Vendor & Leila Hormozi
- 2pm: Weekly 1:1
- 3pm: Weekly 1:1
- 3.30pm: Weekly 1:1
- 4pm: Bi-weekly 1:1
- 5-6pm: BLOCK – Wrap up/overflow
- 6.45-8pm: Dinner
- 6.20-9.30am: Quarterly deck prep
- 9-10.30am: Gym
- 10.30am: Eat and show
- 11am-12pm: BLOCK – 5×5, workout video, intro for
- 12pm-1pm: Diligence review
- 1pm: BLOCK – Do not book
- 1.30pm: ACQ team huddles
- 2pm: Weekly 1:1
- 2.30pm: Do not book TT review
- 3pm: Meet with portfolio company
- 3.30-4.15pm: Internal review
- 4.15pm: Show out
- 4.30pm: Dinner applicatioon
- 5.15pm: Call
- 6.45-7.45pm: Dinner with dad
- 6.45-10.05am: Coffee/walk/workout with Alex
- 10.15am-12pm: Content/work
- 12.30pm: Jason and Leila Hormozi
- 1-2pm: BLOCK – Prep to film
- 2pm: Lunch
- 2.30pm: Walk break
- 3-6.30pm: Leila filming with Caleb
- 7-9pm: Dinner
However, some commenters pointed out that she claimed it was $100million in November – meaning she would have needed to up the revenue in under a month.
Part of her routine means that she gets up at four or five in the morning and doesn’t check her email or social media.
She claims that she grabs a coffee before getting ‘deep’ into her work, before hitting the gym for around an hour and not showering.
One person said to her: ‘I do 10000x more than this and I’m unemployed’ while another said ‘this could have been an email.
The post has received more than three thousand replies and seven thousand retweets, as many poke fun at her ‘light’ schedule.
Part of her routine means that she gets up at four or five in the morning and doesn’t check her email or social media
She has been mocked by thousands online who say her job could ‘disappear’ and that unemployed people work harder than she does
Despite claiming she isn’t woke Leila has faced a backlash online over her tweet – in which she says she prefers to ‘take action’ rathe than journal, ice bath or use red light therapy.
Thousands of people have poked fun at her, with Leila herself saying that her days are ‘insanely boring’ but that is how she gets ahead.
One said: ”I get an hour for lunch every day and I’m off having dinner by 7” is not the flex you think it is.’
Another added: ‘Looks like you work about 40 hours a week and get several breaks throughout the work day.’
She claims that she grabs a coffee before getting ‘deep’ into her work, before hitting the gym for around an hour and not showering
The post has received more than three thousand replies and seven thousand retweets, as many poke fun at her ‘light’ schedule. Others pointed out that she claimed to have a $100million portfolio the month prior
Leila also blocks out time in her day to eat with her husband Alex, who started their now joint business, as well as for coffee and walks
One person implied that she wanted ‘attention’ from the post as well as being accused of doing ‘less’ than her employees
A teacher commented: ‘This is so much less work than I do as a teacher I’m actually depressed now.’
Leila also revealed that she and her husband eat out for most of their meals to ‘decompress’ and have a cleaner in to look after their property.
Others pointed out that she appears to only have one shower a week, and added: ‘She barely does any work.
‘How did she think she was proving anyone wrong about how bosses barely do any work?’
Another person called her ‘pompous’ while a third claimed ‘your job could disappear and no one would notice.’