Beau Ryan addresses his I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! ‘feud’ with rival Nathan Buckley


Beau Ryan addresses his I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! ‘feud’ with higher paid rival Nathan Buckley as he admits the rumours ‘hurt’


Beau Ryan has rubbished claims of a ‘feud’ with Nathan Buckley following a supposed pay dispute on the upcoming season of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!

In an interview with The Daily Telegraph on Monday, Beau, 36, denies having had a falling out with Nathan, and said the rumours ‘hurt’.

‘That one hurt considering they made it about money and a feud between us two. I am happy to put that to bed,’ he said. 

Speaking out: Beau Ryan (pictured) has rubbished claims of a ‘feud’ with Nathan Buckley following a supposed pay dispute on the upcoming season of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!

‘First of all it is untrue. I got on really well with him and I speak to him probably every day since the jungle. 

‘Not one person in there spoke about money that I was aware of, even though Bucks probably did get paid the most. I’m used to criticism, but that one hurt. I am a lover not a fighter.’ 

Rumours emerged last month that Nathan, 49, was paid $300,000 to appear as a contestant on the hit reality show.

No fight: In an interview with The Daily Telegraph on Monday, Beau, 36, denies having had a falling out with Nathan Buckley (pictured), and said the rumours 'hurt'

No fight: In an interview with The Daily Telegraph on Monday, Beau, 36, denies having had a falling out with Nathan Buckley (pictured), and said the rumours ‘hurt’

Meanwhile, Beau’s appearance fee was worked into his network salary, with the former rugby league footballer now hosting 10’s The Amazing Race Australia.

According to a report by the Herald Sun last month, Beau had supposedly threatened to walk out of the jungle after discovering the truth about Nathan’s salary.

He apparently ‘lost his cool’ after learning Nathan was being paid a whopping $300,000 fee to appear on the show.

'That one hurt considering they made it about money and a feud between us two. I am happy to put that to bed,' he said

‘That one hurt considering they made it about money and a feud between us two. I am happy to put that to bed,’ he said

The publication claimed a source had overheard Beau ‘responding angrily he was in the jungle free of charge’.

It was revealed in September that Beau was set to appear on the latest season of I’m A Celebrity, which starts on Network 10 on Monday.

According to a report by Daily Mail Australia at the time, Beau was spotted doing a publicity photo shoot for the show at Mantra on Salt Beach Kingscliff in northern NSW. 

'Not one person in there spoke about money that I was aware of, even though Bucks probably did get paid the most. I'm used to criticism, but that one hurt. I am a lover not a fighter,' said Beau of his rumoured rift with Nathan (pictured at an AFL game in Melbourne in June 2021)

‘Not one person in there spoke about money that I was aware of, even though Bucks probably did get paid the most. I’m used to criticism, but that one hurt. I am a lover not a fighter,’ said Beau of his rumoured rift with Nathan (pictured at an AFL game in Melbourne in June 2021)

Read more at DailyMail.co.uk