Amber Heard is joined by girlfriend Bianca Butti as they shop for groceries after fighting back tears at the end of explosive £1 million libel trial with ex Johnny Depp
- The actress, 34, donned a face covering as she picked up some groceries at Whole Foods in the capital with her girlfriend Bianca, 38
- It came after the star delivered an emotional speech outside the High Court as her ex Johnny’s libel trial came to an end
- Amber fought back tears as she said it had been ‘incredibly painful’ to relive the break-up of her marriage to Johnny, which ended in 2016
- Pirates of the Caribbean star Johnny was greeted by fans armed with flowers, gifts and banners when he arrived for the trial’s final day on Tuesday
- He was described as a ‘misogynist’ who subjected ex-wife Amber Heard to a campaign of abuse during the trial on Monday
- A verdict on the trial is not expected to be delivered by Mr Justice Nicol until late September
- Johnny is suing News Group Newspapers, publishers of The Sun and Dan Wootton
Amber Heard was spotted on a late-evening shopping trip with girlfriend Bianca Butti in central London on Wednesday, following the end of ex-husband Johnny Depp’s historic libel trial.
The actress, 34, donned a face covering and a chic all-black ensemble as she picked up some groceries at Whole Foods with the cinematographer, 38.
On Tuesday Amber fought back tears outside London’s High Court as she said it had been ‘incredibly painful’ to relive the break-up of her marriage to Johnny, following the end of his 16-day libel trial.
Out and about: Amber Heard, 34, headed to the supermarket with girlfriend Bianca Butti, 38, in central London on Wednesday, following the end of ex Johnny Depp’s historic libel trial.
Amber displayed her relaxed sense of style in a simple all-black ensemble with a red scarf to cover her face.
Mask-clad Bianca also sported a leather jacket and skinny jeans as the couple carried their purchases out of the shop.
Actress Amber has been out and about in the capital following the end of her ex Johnny’s historic libel trail.
Casual: The actress donned a face covering and a chic all-black ensemble as she picked up some groceries at Whole Foods with the cinematographer